i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked
There are lipstick stains on my capri sun
which lana del rey song is this from
I can’t believe this is what our president and vice president spend their time on. We’re in 15 trillion dollars of debt, and millions of people are homeless, and abortion is still legal, and instead of signing bills to fix these things our president is doing this. Well I’m glad you’re having fun, you fucking bitch. Fuck the United States. /rant
WAITNDO YOU THINK THISNIS A REAL THING????
THIS IS SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE OH MY GOD
THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER I’M CRYING
my little cousin got bit by a house spider and she was crying so i went to get some stuff to soothe and numb it but before i could even walk out the door i heard her quietly whisper ‘i can’t handle the responsibility of being spiderman’
i can almost feel myself getting stupider as this semester drags on
well there ya go
I have a few copies of “Playboy” from the 1970s stashed away somewhere. One of them has a letter where a guy writes in saying, “I met this really gorgeous, sweet woman, and we were planning to get married, but she sat me down yesterday and told me that she had a sex change before she met me. Mr. Hefner, should I marry someone who used to be a man?” and the response was, “So she had a sex change, big whoop. Would you be asking this question if she’d made any other change in her life before she met you? You love the woman she is now, and that’s all that should matter. If you want kids you can adopt or something.”
I feel so conflicted right now
That awkward moment when Hugh Hefner is more trans-positive than most feminists of the same era.
A list of links to some of the older episodes and movies for FREE, for all you Scooby-Doo fanatics out there! Enjoy!
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? Seasons 1-2
- The Scooby-Doo Show Seasons 1-3
- What’s New, Scooby-Doo? Seasons 1-3
- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Scooby’s All-Star Laff-A-Lympics
- Scooby-Doo! And The Alien Invaders
- Aloha Scooby-Doo!
- Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo
- Scooby-Doo! And The Monster of Mexico
- Scooby-Doo! Music of The Vampire
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
- Scooby-Doo! And the Goblin King
- Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers
- Scooby-Doo! And the Samurai Sword
- Scooby-Doo! And the Witch’s Ghost
- Scooby-Doo! And the Legend Of the Phantosaur
- Scooby-Doo! And the Ghoul School
- Scooby Goes Hollywood
- Scooby-Doo! And the Cyber Chase
- Scooby-Doo! And the Reluctant Werewolf
- Scooby-Doo! In Arabian Nights
- Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright
- Scooby-Doo! And the Loch Ness Monster
- Scooby-Doo! And the Mecha Mutt Menace
- Scooby-Doo! Pirates, Ahoy!
- Chill Out, Scooby-Doo!
i wanna go for walks in the middle of the night but i also dont want to die ya feel
just girly things
These simple words are so profound & thought provoking.
College is viewed as a necessity, yet priced as a luxury.